Finally, Learn the Basics of HTML Code So That You Can Edit HTML Easily – Even If You’re A TechnoPhobe.
This 9-part video course is designed to show you how you can quickly and easily learn the basics of HTML so you can survive the online world.
HTML 101 Kickstart
9 Part Video Course
Here’s a list of this 9 part video series in more detail
- Video #1: Introduction to HTMLIn this particular video we are going to give you a quick overview of the video course itself. This way you know exactly what to expect. You’ll also learn the basics of how HTML is structured, and by the end of this video you should fully understand why HTML is a lot easier to code, giving you the confidence you need to move forward.
- Video #2: Hacking Without Knowing CodeIn this particular video we will be covering the best WYSIWYG Editor. The reason being is that before I teach you some basic HTML code, I want you to be able to know how to use these user-friendly editors. This will build your confidence, which you can take forward into learning basic code. I’m also going to show you a super easy trick to hack your way around without needing to know HTML.
- Video #3: Open and Close TagsIn this particular video you will learn the basic open and close tags. By understanding this concept and how HTML is structured, it will make more sense as you begin to dive in head-first.
- Video #4: HeadingsThe first HTML code that we are going to start with is going to be heading, simply because you will be utilizing this within just about every single webpage that you edit or create. We’ll talk about different sizes of headings and how to differentiate between them.
- Video #5: Break TagsOnce you have gotten your feet wet with headings, it’s time to move on to break tags. Break tags allow you to break up your lines.This comes in particularly handy when trying to add line space between images or even text. In fact, when I look back on editing basic HTML, I realize that this is one of the most widely used tags you can learn.
- Video #6: Basic FormattingLet’s move on to basic text formatting, which consists of italicizing, bolding, underlining, aligning, and simply making your text look good.
- Video #7: Lists
- There are two main types of lists – ordered lists and unordered lists, a.k.a. bulleted lists. So, in this particular video I’m going to walk you through step-by-step as we begin to create these from scratch. By the end of this particular video you should be confident enough to create your list.
- Video #8: Image TagsAnother widely used tag is the image tag. You can call an image at any location with that, be it on someone else’s website or even your own. Checking an image is another very important HTML code because you are likely to run into it very frequently. You can also make your images search engine friendly by utilizing what we call alt tags. More on that in this particular video.
- Video #9: HyperlinksOne of the most common tags that you will run into is the hyperlink. This is a link that you create that will link to an internal link within your site or to an external link on a different website. This allows you to send a visitor to a different website. Once you conquer the hyperlink then you should feel more confident simply because you can use these tags within WordPress or any other content management platform, and anything that reads HTML.By the end of the video course you should feel confident enough that you can go out into the world and edit existing websites without having to hire an expensive coder.
Grab this video course now so you don’t ever have to worry about whether you can get past technical webpage roadblocks again!
P.S. Finally, Learn the Basics of HTML Code So That You Can Edit HTML Easily – Even If You’re A TechnoPhobe.
P.P.S. This training course is designed to show you how to break through the chains of not being able to edit your HTML-based webpages with ease, by enabling you to understand the most common HTML tags you will run into.